Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Next New Thing

A cool new media device that I am not sure is in existence is a new cell phone that transcribes what we say as we speak in a phone conversation. For instance I am always doing more than one thing at a time, and when I am on the phone multitasking I do not always hear everything the person on the other end has to say. With the call transcriber, I can just refer back to my phone screen to find out what I may have missed in the conversation without making it seem like I am not paying attention.
This is something that would definitely come in handy when I am talking to my friends who get mad when they realize my attention is elsewhere while we are in a phone conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps what you're talking about is along the lines of what the iPhone 4S has, which is SIRI. SIRI is capable of taking voice commands, transcribing them, and then executed them. She is also capable of a reverse engineer technique, reading text

    ReplyDelete